Key Team Members
- John Portoglou - Managing Director
- Robert Platteel - Director Strategy and Business Development
- Nick Drak - Director Operations
- Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
- Michael Portoglou - State Manager VIC / TAS
- Jackie Wasserman - State Manager WA / SA / NT
- Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
- Rebecca Brown - Compliance Manager
- John Doble - Principal Consultant
- Stephen Mizzi - Security Operations Manager, Transport and Infrastructure
- Shafiqul Islam - Accounting Services Manager
- Joanne Drew - Company Accountant
- Jamie Yu - Assistant Accountant
- Callan Lynes - Client Services Manager
- Emmanouel Pagomenos - Client Services Manager
- Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
- Sonny Sawhney - Client Services Manager
- Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
- Richard Moss - Client Services Manager
- David Peel - Client Services Manager
- Nick Graves - Client Services Manager
Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
Ahmed is a seasoned, highly efficient, well organised professional who has expertise in safety and security industries, and is well versed in the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures. Ahmed possesses further knowledge in CCTV and Access Control Systems, Event Management, Emergency and First Responder Management, Security Operations, Risk Management and Training and Professional Development.
Ahmed has completed a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, Certificate IV in Government (OHS), Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management and is a licensed security operative consultant and trainer in both NSW and ACT.
With more than 7 years experience in the security industry, in his previous roles Ahmed has worked as an Operations Coordinator overseeing the operations responsible for reconciliation of invoices, staff payroll and rostering for several reputable security providers in NSW.
Prior to working in the security industry, Ahmed has gained management experience through working as a Project Manger in the construction industry, managing multimillion dollar contracts. Ahmed was responsible for site safety, ensuring that all staff contractors and visitors adhered to the safety requirements of the site; whilst in this role Ahmed managed to reduce injuries and managed the return to work program.
As BRI's State Manager for NSW & QLD, Ahmed is responsible for client service, human resource management and staff training and compliance, together with ongoing business development for a portfolio of clients and security officers including several landmark sites.