Key Team Members
- John Portoglou - Managing Director
- Robert Platteel - Director Strategy and Business Development
- Nick Drak - Director Operations
- Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
- Michael Portoglou - State Manager VIC / TAS
- Jackie Wasserman - State Manager WA / SA / NT
- Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
- Rebecca Brown - Compliance Manager
- John Doble - Principal Consultant
- Stephen Mizzi - Security Operations Manager, Transport and Infrastructure
- Shafiqul Islam - Accounting Services Manager
- Joanne Drew - Company Accountant
- Jamie Yu - Assistant Accountant
- Callan Lynes - Client Services Manager
- Emmanouel Pagomenos - Client Services Manager
- Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
- Sonny Sawhney - Client Services Manager
- Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
- Richard Moss - Client Services Manager
- David Peel - Client Services Manager
- Nick Graves - Client Services Manager
John Portoglou - Managing Director
John is an experienced security and law enforcement professional with over 24 years experience in general and specialist policing and public order practices.
John has spent numerous years in specialist branches of the Victoria Police, specialising in Criminal Investigations and Emergency Management. John left Victoria Police at the rank of Senior Sergeant and his last tenure was heading up the Emergency Management Recovery Phase of the "Black Saturday" Victorian Bushfires.
Prior to Joining BRI John held the position of Director of Security Grand Hyatt Hotels Where he was responsible for asset management, emergency management, security risk management, Human resources and Investigations.
Considered a subject matter expert by the courts of Victoria in liquor licensing legislation John holds formal qualifications in investigations (both fraud and criminal), Occupational Health and Safety, emergency management, human resources, close personal protection, Economic crime management, public incident management, tactical negotiator and security risk management.
John holds a Diploma of Business and an Advanced Diploma in Police Management.