Key Team Members
- John Portoglou - Managing Director
- Robert Platteel - Director Strategy and Business Development
- Nick Drak - Director Operations
- Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
- Michael Portoglou - State Manager VIC / TAS
- Jackie Wasserman - State Manager WA / SA / NT
- Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
- Rebecca Brown - Compliance Manager
- John Doble - Principal Consultant
- Stephen Mizzi - Security Operations Manager, Transport and Infrastructure
- Shafiqul Islam - Accounting Services Manager
- Joanne Drew - Company Accountant
- Jamie Yu - Assistant Accountant
- Callan Lynes - Client Services Manager
- Emmanouel Pagomenos - Client Services Manager
- Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
- Sonny Sawhney - Client Services Manager
- Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
- Richard Moss - Client Services Manager
- David Peel - Client Services Manager
- Nick Graves - Client Services Manager
Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
Kamahl has a wealth of experience in the supervision and leading of teams. He comes to BRI with over 25 years of leadership and management knowledge from various industry roles in construction, property, retail and hospitality.
His skills include strong project management, the coordination of operations and the efficient delivery of service. It includes the high standard of customer relationship management, and ensuring that work is carried out without compromise, according to quality procedures and client specifications.
His roles have also involved consulting with customers in the preparation of operational management, determining the best optimal business solutions, overseeing the installation of new systems, products and services.
He has a detailed understanding of the needs and goals of our clients and in developing an appropriate strategic and operational plans, including maintaining an appropriate level of quality in security development in our staff, our services and within our operations.