Key Team Members
- John Portoglou - Managing Director
- Robert Platteel - Director Strategy and Business Development
- Nick Drak - Director Operations
- Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
- Michael Portoglou - State Manager VIC / TAS
- Jackie Wasserman - State Manager WA / SA / NT
- Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
- Rebecca Brown - Compliance Manager
- John Doble - Principal Consultant
- Stephen Mizzi - Security Operations Manager, Transport and Infrastructure
- Shafiqul Islam - Accounting Services Manager
- Joanne Drew - Company Accountant
- Jamie Yu - Assistant Accountant
- Callan Lynes - Client Services Manager
- Emmanouel Pagomenos - Client Services Manager
- Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
- Sonny Sawhney - Client Services Manager
- Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
- Richard Moss - Client Services Manager
- David Peel - Client Services Manager
- Nick Graves - Client Services Manager
Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
Paul has broad experience in all aspects of accounting and financial management. He leads the BRI finance function.
Paul is a results driven finance executive with over 10 years' experience in strategic planning, enterprise risk management business development and operations. Paul is responsible for BRI's financial strategy and all functions within BRI's finance organisation.
Having held a series of senior financial roles across a variety of industries, Paul has a deep understanding of business priorities required to managing highly effective teams in delivering seamless service while contributing to business development and revenue generation. Prior to joining BRI in 2010, Paul was the head of finance in one of the largest live broadcasting companies headquartered in Sydney.
As a member of the Board of Directors Paul plays an active role in transforming BRI into one of Australia's leading security firms.
Paul holds his BCom majoring in Accounting from Sydney's Macquarie University and is Certified Practicing Accountant.