Key Team Members
- John Portoglou - Managing Director
- Robert Platteel - Director Strategy and Business Development
- Nick Drak - Director Operations
- Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
- Michael Portoglou - State Manager VIC / TAS
- Jackie Wasserman - State Manager WA / SA / NT
- Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
- Rebecca Brown - Compliance Manager
- John Doble - Principal Consultant
- Stephen Mizzi - Security Operations Manager, Transport and Infrastructure
- Shafiqul Islam - Accounting Services Manager
- Joanne Drew - Company Accountant
- Jamie Yu - Assistant Accountant
- Callan Lynes - Client Services Manager
- Emmanouel Pagomenos - Client Services Manager
- Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
- Sonny Sawhney - Client Services Manager
- Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
- Richard Moss - Client Services Manager
- David Peel - Client Services Manager
- Nick Graves - Client Services Manager
Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
Joe has been working within the NSW Security Industry since 1999 and has been a great asset of Business Risks International for the past year.
Prior to commencing in his role as Client Services Manager, Joe held the role of National Operations Centre Manager with the business, where he provided direct operational management of the company's national security operations, rostering and reconciliation of accounts. With more than 17 years' experience in the security industry, in his previous roles, Joe has worked as a Rostering, Training and HR Coordinator overseeing the operations responsible for rostering, recruitment, workplace training and contract management for various reputable security providers in NSW. Some of his key achievements include managing security teams at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and the 2007 APEC Summit in Sydney.
Joe has completed an Advanced Diploma of Management, Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety, Cert IV in Security & Risk Management and Cert IV in Training & Assessment .
As Client Services Manager, Joe is responsible for client services, human resource management, staff training and compliance as well as ongoing business development.