Key Team Members
- John Portoglou - Managing Director
- Robert Platteel - Director Strategy and Business Development
- Nick Drak - Director Operations
- Paul Qiu - Director / Finance
- Michael Portoglou - State Manager VIC / TAS
- Jackie Wasserman - State Manager WA / SA / NT
- Ahmed Homsi - State Manager NSW / QLD
- Rebecca Brown - Compliance Manager
- John Doble - Principal Consultant
- Stephen Mizzi - Security Operations Manager, Transport and Infrastructure
- Shafiqul Islam - Accounting Services Manager
- Joanne Drew - Company Accountant
- Jamie Yu - Assistant Accountant
- Callan Lynes - Client Services Manager
- Emmanouel Pagomenos - Client Services Manager
- Joe Kabbara - Client Services Manager
- Sonny Sawhney - Client Services Manager
- Kamahl Mashni - State Operations Manager
- Richard Moss - Client Services Manager
- David Peel - Client Services Manager
- Nick Graves - Client Services Manager
David Peel - Client Services Manager
David has been working within the Security Industry since 2003 and has been a long term employee of Business Risks International.
Prior to commencing in his role as Client Services Manager, David held the role of Security Manager at Melbourne’s QV Precinct, where he was responsible for emergency management, security operations, investigations and customer services of retail, commercial and residential sectors.
David has an extensive knowledge of Emergency Management, CCTV/Access Control systems and Customer Service expectations and qualifications in Risk Management, Frontline Management and Customer Contact.
As Client Services Manager, David is responsible for client services, human resource management, staff training and compliance as well as ongoing business development.