Without good people, our service delivery to our clients would not be possible. Hence why Business Risks International (BRI) interviews and employs only the best people suited for the wide ranging roles available.
- Various assortment of career options
- Full training and development (with our online learning management system and via our registered training organisation)
- Certified innovative operating environment
As a minimum BRI has he following high standards for employment:
- Licensed correctly for security / security roles for each of the relevant states / territories you are applying within
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- High standard of presentation skills & customer service
- Possess maturity, be ethical, honest and professional
- Have a National Police Check (Name & finger print - no older than 3 months) when applying with BRI
- Have an updated resume / CV (no older than a month when applying with BRI)
- PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
- Submitting your interest with BRI does not guarantee employment or a response from our team
Please note that all enquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Simply submit your resume and/or cover letter via this ONLINE FORM